Scholarships for Students & Parents
The color gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. Associated with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance, the psychology of this color implies affluence, material wealth and extravagance
Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU® SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
Families Will Earn Their Own Funds for Advanced Education
- As students and parents raise their budget for the year, the funds for advanced education are budgeted into the programs and services offered to them, to show them the power of effective budgeting from the onset.
- Since these family members will have already shown their commitment to Love In Abundance, Inc. and Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU®, we will show them the power of reward and reciprocity in its purest form by allocating a specific amount of funds to the students and the parents advanced education accounts.
- Students will have a minimum of $1,000 annually placed in their advanced education fund, in the student’s name and Love In Abundance, Inc. (from funds raised, and they will share the 5% from the books listed below)
- At the same time, parents will have a minimum of $800 annually placed in their advanced education fund, in the parent’s name and Love In Abundance, Inc. (from funds raised, and they will share the 5% from the books listed below)
- Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU® Personal Experience Journal (for women and one for men who registered when they purchased this product or the separate journal for men)
- Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU® Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU® OLD SCHOOL FOUNDATIONAL LIFE LESSONS TO LIVE BY QUICKBOOK—
- Volume I: Respectfully Shaking Things Up
- Volume II: Tips to Assure I Live My Truths
- Pro ME IS NOT Anti YOU® WHO AM I TO ME™ VISION BOARD PROJECT
- 5% of the net profits of the last three books will be designated to help these parents and these students with the annual vacation, retreat, and anything associated with their advanced education efforts.
APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION IN THE SINGLE PARENT INITIATIVE
- Please submit a 5-minute of less video short for why your family should be considered as the family to participate in a five-year series of discoveries to enhance the rest of your lives, forever!
- Please be sure to show us your personality, your whit; your sense of humor; and most importantly, your heart!
- Let us hear about your family’s work ethic and where you believe you guys actually need some help!
- Tell me a little bit about your relationship with GOD, or why you don’t have one—if you do not!
- Most importantly, please provide some insight into why your mother or your father deserves to receive some genuine help and hope for themselves, and their desires for you for your future. What do you need as the child?
- If your parent is a slacker in terms of helping you to feel empowered in a racially charged America; please tell me what makes her or him a consideration anyway.
- Write a letter stating why your mom/dad should be one of the Single Parents selected for Love In Abundance, Inc. Single Parent Initiative. Email it to: SingleParents@liahouston.org
NEED SOME TYPE OF PERMISSION TO USE CLAUSE FOR THEM TO SIGN
ADD THAT THEY MUST LIKE LIA FACEBOOK PAGE
We can only begin with 48 single mothers and 48 single fathers in our Introductory year.
Please submit your video shorts to (our Private YouTube Page).